Use of this site is provided by ASB Help subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Your use constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
2. ASB Help reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
3. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use of the site by any third party
4. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to ASB Help are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will ASB Help be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
5. ASB Help does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
6. Copyright restrictions
Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from ASB Help. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by ASB Help to use any item displayed. Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely.
7. ASB Help takes no responsibility for the content of external internet sites. Other websites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and ASB Help has no control over them. The fact that we include links to other websites does not mean that ASB Help approves of or endorses any other third party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
9. We reserve the right to make changes or corrections, alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of our website or the content or services available through it, including your access to it. Unless explicitly stated to the contrary, any new features including new content, shall be subject to these terms and conditions.
10. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
The website www.asbhelp.co.uk is owned and managed by ASB Help, registered charity number 1152851, registered office PO Box 699, York YO1 0GG.
The information in this website is for general guidance on your rights and responsibilities and is not legal advice. If you need more details on your rights or legal advice about what action to take, please contact an adviser or solicitor.
ASB Help has tried to ensure that the information on this website is accurate. However, ASB Help will not accept liability for any loss, damage or inconvenience arising as a consequence of any use of or the inability to use any information on this website. We really try to provide a service of the highest quality; however, we cannot guarantee that our service will be uninterrupted or error-free. We are not responsible for claims brought by third parties arising from your use of ASB Help.org.uk